High-Performance Bipolar Tower Speaker,
Patented Forward-Focused Bipolar Array ,
Integrated 8” Powered Subwoofer and Dual Bass Radiators ,
Dolby Atmos Certified & DTS:X Compatible
Floorstanders Speaker with a 1 year agent warranty, made in China !!!!
FREE DELIVERY IN SINGAPORE !!!!
AWARDS & REVIEWS
Definitive technology BP 9020 Floorstanders Speaker at Cnet Review
Definitive technology BP 9040 Floorstanders Speaker
- High-Performance Bipolar Tower Speaker
- Patented Forward-Focused Bipolar Array (FFBP)
- Integrated 8” Powered Subwoofer and Dual Bass Radiators
- Dolby Atmos Certified & DTS:X Compatible
EXPLORE A NEW DIMENSION OF SOUND
The BP9040 tower speaker is your answer for remarkable, immersive, room-filling sound so you can experience every detail of pure home theater. Forward Focused Bipolar Array expands your room’s entire soundstage. Aluminum dome tweeters, high-performance drivers, integrated powered subwoofer and Intelligent Bass Control let you hear and feel every note as the artist intends. Dolby Atmos / DTS:X compatibility let you explore true multi-dimensional sound. Timeless, minimalist design. This is what obsession sounds like.
Patented Forward-Focused Bipolar Array (FFBP)
Forward Focused Bipolar Array offers the ultimate balance between room-filling sound and a precise center image, while giving you total placement flexibility.
Integrated 8-inch Powered Subwoofer and Dual Bass Radiators
The best loudspeaker is one that reproduces balance between the highest highs down to ground-shaking lows as accurately as possible. Our integrated subwoofer matched with its respective bass radiator offers deeper, more impactful bass from the tower speaker without the need to add a separate subwoofer.
Intelligent Bass Control
Intelligent Bass Control is our latest advancement that gives you the ability to modulate deep bass up or down in level while simultaneously maintaining mid-range tonal balance.
Dolby Atmos Certified and DTS:X Compatible
We’ve integrated a hidden connector port that fits our A90 speaker module seamlessly (sold separately). Simply remove the magnetically-sealed, acoustically treated aluminum top panel from the speaker and firmly align and place the A90 elevation speaker module within the top of your BP9000 speaker to hear and feel multi-dimensional sound (requires a Dolby Atmos/DTS:X-enabled receiver and Dolby Atmos/DTS:X-encoded source material).
Aluminum Dome Tweeters
Crystal clear highs bring the most demanding audio to life. Our tweeters play higher in frequency than what is heard by the human ear, creating an authentic reproduction of sound as the artist intends in the studio or concert hall.
BDSS – Balanced Double Surround System
Improves driver excursion which results in the selected driver producing bass output usually associated with a larger driver, while retaining the improved dispersion and midrange definition of a smaller driver.
Totally Inert, Resonance-Free Cabinet
Maximum rigidity with strategically placed bracing improves imaging while reducing resonance, further reinforcing our clean and powerful sound.
Acoustically Transparent Grille
Enjoy the subtle elegance of the speaker design without having to remove a speaker grille to enjoy natural, uncolored sound.
Cast Aluminum Base with Spikes and Floor Glides
The wide footprint increases overall stability of the tower speaker, while the addition of spikes or floor glides help keep your speakers firmly in place whether on carpet or other solid floor surfaces like hardwood or cement.
Minimalist Design, Timeless Appeal
Powerful minimalist aesthetic with precision-machined components creates a sophisticated look to complement the most distinguished home theater. The sharp lines of the BP9000 Series also echo its precise sonic signature.
LED Backlit Definitive Technology Logo
To highlight the integrated powered subwoofer and show that your speaker is receiving a signal, we’ve added an LED logo at its bottom front panel. Turn it on or off at your leisure and also note that it will automatically turn off/standby after 20 minutes of no active signal.
- Amplification Type : passive, active bass driver
- Frequency Response : 22 - 40000 Hz
- Nominal Impedance : 8 Ohm
- Recommended Amplifier Power : 50 Watt
- Sensitivity : 92 dB
- Output Features : Balanced Double Surround System (BDSS), Intelligent Bass Control
- Audio Amplifier : integrated
- Connectivity Technology : wired
- Recommended Placing : floor-standing
- Controls : subwoofer volume control
- Built-in Decoders : DTS:X, Dolby Atmos
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Height without Base : 39" (99.06 cm)
- Width without Base : 6" (15.24 cm)
- Depth without Base : 13" (33.02 cm)
- Weight : 36 lbs (16.33 kg)
- Height with Base : 40.25" (102.24 cm)
- Width with Base : 13" (33.02 cm)
- Depth with Base : 11" (27.94 cm)
- Base Material : Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Leveling Machanism : Yes
- Materials : Aluminum
- Front Array Driver Enclosure TypeAcoustically Tuned Vent
Front Array Driver Complement
- 1) 1" (2.54 cm) d (Round) Aluminum Dome - Tweeter
- (2) 4.5" (11.43 cm) d (Round) - Midrange
- (2) 8" (20.32 cm) d (Round) - Bass Radiator
- (1) 8" (20.32 cm) d (Round) - Subwoofer
- Rear Array Driver Enclosure : TypeAcoustically Tuned Vent
Rear Array Driver Complement
- (1) 1" (2.54 cm) d (Round) Aluminum Dome - Tweeter
- (1) 4.5" (11.43 cm) d (Round) - Midrange